Thursday 17 August 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 17: Longest owned unplayed RPG?

#RPGaDay 2017

17: Which RPG have you owned the longest but not played?

I’m going to have to look up some publication dates here...

Monster Horrorshow came out in 1987. It was really a book of GMing advice and an adventure with a simple system attached, but it still counts. I think I got it soon after it came out.

But for a big RPG that has gone through multiple editions and has supplements and such, the GW hardback core set for third edition RuneQuest also came out in 1987, though I don’t think I got them until 1988 or so, when they were on sale.

I never ran either of these, or even seriously considered doing so.

Yes, I have games I’ve owned and never done anything with for thirty years.

Just a couple, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment